12. I am thankful that my wonderful husband understands my need to workout! He loves the nights that I go to the gym and he gets "man time" with his son and I love the time trying to get back into shape...ha!
13. I am thankful for the holiday season! I love the time with family, holiday crafts, Christmas music in November and December, baking sweet goodies, Christmas shopping, holiday parties with friends, musicals at church, holiday flavor coffee at Starbucks, wearing ugg boots and fleeces, and decorating my house with Christmas decor!
14. I am especially thankful for this Christmas this year! As I was decorating my tree, getting the stockings out, and listening to Christmas music I looked at Grant's new stocking and it reminded me of how different this Christmas would be for me without him. I can imagine how I would be feeling if we were still struggling to have a sweet baby this season. I remember how hard the holidays were when my heart desired the gift of a baby and I know I would be heart broken without that blessing. I truly pray for all the families this holiday season that are still awaiting the arrival of their little blessing from heaven (through birth or adoption). I pray for a renewed hope in their hearts, an understanding of God's perfect timing and plan for them, a reassurance that God answers prayers, and that they feel God's love this season as we celebrate the greatest baby and gift we will ever receive....baby Jesus!!!
15. I am thankful for Thanksgiving feasts! Yummy!
16. I am thankful for my freedom. Thank you to all the men and women that serve our country past and present! Thank you to their families! I am grateful that I live in a country that I am free to worship and serve my God!
Thank you Tera for serving our country! (love the sweatshirt and can't wait to see you wearing it again this year!)
17. I am thankful that I live in Tennessee! Go Vols! I love the mountains, southern accents, four seasons, football season, bluegrass music, southern hospitality, etc...
20. I am thankful for my weekends with my husband and baby! I love spending time together as a family!
23. I am thankful for the Bible! It is the truth and God's word!
24. I am finally thankful for all the other things in my life that I am sure I am forgetting to be thankful for...the small things that I take for granted each and every day! We are all blessed far past what we deserve and for that I am thankful!!!