Sunday, April 10, 2011

17 week picture

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.  I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

This verse has so much deeper meaning to me right now! How awesome our God is and how blessed we are that He knows us by name, ever inch of our bodies before we are born!  He knows the sweet baby growing inside me and knows each little hair that is beginning to grow on his/her hair.  I pray that he works on this baby's physically body as well as his/her spiritual body! I pray they have a deep, unconditional love and relationship with each other. 

I took a picture a couple of weeks ago, I was 17 weeks in the picture.  I am currently 19 weeks and am 2 weeks away from knowing the sex.  We are so excited to find out and to share the special day with our moms!!! I am especially excited about going shopping after we find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment