Sunday, May 1, 2011

22 weeks

Jeremiah 1:5
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart..."

Each day I am overwhelmed by the miracle occurring inside me.  With each sweet kick and movement, joy and love and gratefulness consumes me. Thank you My God for the blessings you have given Brad and I! I could not feel more honored to be my sweet sons mother and more blessed to have such a wonderful husband and role model for our son!!!

Here is the most recent picture...I was 22 weeks when this was taken. Oh yeah, my other sweet baby boy wanted in on the camera fun! Sadly, I still look like I ate too may donuts...ha ha!




I believe God has told me loud and clear this week that I needed to rest some....which you know I don't do well! However, I woke up Friday morning (after a long day on Thursday) with terribly swollen feet and ankles...Here is a picture of my "cankles" as Brad called them.
So Friday night I can home, drank lots of water, and elevated my swollen piggies. Luckily, they were better on Saturday and I had ankle bones again.  Then on Sunday afternoon, while I was at Body Flow (basically a stretching class) I tore a muscle down the back of my leg...ugh! Guess I should be more careful...Lol! Anyway, I am feeling good and hope to stay healthy throughout the remainder of the time!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute!!!! You look great!!! Over half way! I cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete