Saturday, July 30, 2011

34 and 35 week preggo pics

Here I am at 34 weeks pregnant and feeling great! I am really blessed to have felt so wonderful this entire pregnancy (at least most days).  I am beginning to become overwhelmed with all types of mixed emotions; I am anxious to meet my sweet son, over joyed with his upcoming arrival, excited to see Brad hold his baby for the first time, worried about my furry, brown baby being sad about the new addition, and a little sad that the pregnancy will be over. Don't get me wrong, I will probably love having ankles again, being able to sleep on my stomach, tie my shoes with ease, and go for a run with my Bob stroller; however, I know I will miss feeling Grant move around inside my growing belly.  It is such a special gift from God that He allows us to fully experience the miracle growing inside us; I will never take this experience for granted and will always remember what a blessing the past 9 months have been. The bond that a mother has with her child even before he/she is born is truly a gift and I praise God for allowing me to become a mother! 
34 weeks pregnant (ignore the cankles...lol)

Here  I am at 35 weeks pregnant in the nursery!
 Notice I have switched to only long skirts to avoid looking at the growing ankles and feet!







No comments:

Post a Comment