Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011...Grant's first Christmas


What an incredible Christmas my sweet family celebrated! Thank you Lord for sending us your son, a baby in a manger! Happy birthday baby Jesus! We were blessed to celebrate Jesus' birth surrounded by family and friends.  By far, this has been the best Christmas of my life. Thank you Lord for giving me my sweet baby boy! Here are some highlights from Christmas....


Buck's Annual Christmas party...Great friends!

Santa came on Brad and I's anniversary. December 18...it was a great way to celebrate the best year!

Grant must have been good!

He looks thrilled, ha!

Too cute! We had a blast at Fancy's over Christmas!

I love this little boy!

Grant's first tacky Christmas shirt

Family pic in our matching Tacky shirts...next year Murray needs one

My heart may burst!

Grant loves his Fancy!

Merry Christmas!!

Granna I love you!

Granna opening her canvas pics of grandkids...We had such a blast at the "adult" Christmas when all the kids were fast asleep in bed

Enjoying adult christmas...minus Candace ;( She was putting sweet Ava to bed

All the cousins....mini-drizzles!

Kids Christmas...toys, toys, and more toys! Grant got a wagon

Grant with his loot

No comments:

Post a Comment