How is my sweet five pound newborn a chubby, sweet, giggling, rolling-over, five-month old? The time is flying by!
August 9, 2011
January 9, 2012
In honor of Grant being five months old I am going to do a "Top 5 List"
Top 5 Things I love about Grant Holden
(This was hard because I could list a million)
1. God made him especially for Brad and I. Grant was made in His image and God knows every hair on his head. The struggles we went through to get Grant were all part of God's plan to place the perfect child with us. Through all things good and bad I will praise Him for this blessing!!! It changed my life and testimony and I owe Him all the Glory!
2. I love that he is a happy, healthy baby! Again, praise God!
3. I love the way he snuggles with me. He fits perfectly into my arms no matter how big he gets. I think I enjoy rocking him and cuddling with him just as much (if not more) than he does.
4. I love, love, love his sweet, innocent, precious smiles. Who can resist a gummy smile? And the dimple? It might just be to me, but I think Grant smiles with his eyes too...and I love that!
5. I love Grant's personality. I know he is only 5 months old but he is already full of a great personality ( I know all mothers think these things of their children, ha ha). He is a flirt, he has a funny, playful spirit, he is sweet like his daddy, and he is full of joy and love!
Here are some pictures of Grant at five months old: